1/27/2013

New semester, new classes

Hey everyone,
alright, NOW I'm really REALLY sorry, I haven't posted anything within a month or so :(
Like 2 weeks ago, the second semester at school started and since two of my classes, whcih I took in the first semester, were only half-year classes, I ould take two new classes. I don't know how he did it, but my councelor has somehow talked me into taking.........ceramics........ It's not like I on't like it but.....well, oh whatever:)
And I also take sports-marketing now, since the regular marketing class was full. My teacher is so funny, he spends half the time in class chtting with his students about unimportant funny stuff like why they have an argument with their parents and wwhat they do after school and so :D
I also changed my math class. I think I've written about it before....like 5 months ago, my German teacher said I SHOULD REALLY REALLY take calculs (hardest) and well....instead my councelor here put me into ALgebra 2! (math classes, easiest to hardest: Geometry, Algebra 2, Pre-Calculus, Claculus). At least I'm in Pre-Calc now :D
Ok I'm not really sure if you're even interested in that stuff but it's NOT easy to switch classes at a school with 2000 people who obviously like to take all the classes I want to take, too! :D
xoxo
Larissa

1 comment:

  1. PassTheWheel com offers drivers permit test help for the official learners license written knowledge test Practice sample test questions answers in Ontario,British Columbia ICBC,Alberta California DMV[url=http://www.passthewheel.com/practiceTestQuestions/canada/ontario/a/class-a-az-truck-license-practice-test.asp]Ontario M1 Written Test[/url]

    ReplyDelete