2/08/2013

Ceramics, baking, snow, history, Sweetheart Dance, Disneyland :D

Alright, I know I've already posted sth about my ceramics class and that I actually didn't really want to take it. Haha I have my reasons. Today I had clay on my pants, my shirt, in my backpack, under my nails, in my school folder, on my shoes and in my shoes...ahhhrg and the teacher made me do a project I worked on for half an hour (a fish! And I just started on the scale (Schuppen) and did almost half of the fish and it was a lot of work to cut every single thing out!) again because I didn't scratch and score ot properly...ha...ha...great. -_- Well, whatever, my dance teacher thought it was funny :DD
Then I just burned my finger after baking cookies with Natalie.
And I thought that spring comes, but it snowed a LOT today :D. And last week we had (according to my friend Ashlyn) one of the biggest snow storms in the history of Utah! :oo I don't know....that's so cool...kind of :D
Oh haha, and soon we'll take a history test on WW2 and there'll be questiuons like "What is is air force in German?" :D haha, that's just awesome!
Yep, that's what's going in here, it's pretty fun!! I don't know, it's great, no matter how stupid I sometimes am (especially at ceramics and baking :D) !
Tomorrow is the Valetines Dance at school and before that I'll maybe go to see a debate tournament of Spencer, then he, me and his friend and his friend's date will go to Texas Roadhouse and then to the dance :D
AND guess what!! Next Wednesday my awesome family and me will go to DISNEYLAND, California!! :OO :D Ahrg, I'm so excited :D
xoxo
Larissa

No comments:

Post a Comment