11/22/2013

The rest of my year abroad --> AMAZING!

Hey guys!
I'm sorry I just stopped posting stuff, I just didn't feel like doing that anymore! But the last couple months of my year were amazing so here are some Pictures:
That's on Temple square in SLC and in the conference Center for Young Womens' Broadcast on my 16th birthday. Mom has also organized a fun Party and invited all my friends, it was so fun!
Amazing present from my BFF Ashlyn who went on a trip to her grandparents in Moab with me and her Family.
Some of my siblings and me at a fun place by SLC on a cow...sorry I forgot the Name but...it was great! They set up a small village that looked like a Pioneer's village and you could buy old-fashioned candy, see animals, make your own leather patches and so on!




Spencer, our Group and me next to a Limousine on our way to the capitol in SLC for prom! Such a fun night! Just in case you're wondering, no Spencer and me aren't together anymore for about one and a half months now and we're happy with that. Long distance relationshios aren't always good.


My mom from Germany came to Utah to "pick me up". We did an awesome round trip to lots of national parks in Utah and Arizone for two weeks, such as Grand Canyon and Brice Canyon. Wo also went to a rodeo as you can see in the last Picture! On our flight back we stopped in Chicago for another one or two nights and went Sightseeing again.
I have to say, this year has been the most amazing experience of my life, I guess! I learned so many things about myself and about what's important.
Now I still regularly go to the mormon church here in Germany and I love it. Not becuase it reminds me of America but because it's a happy place with lots of nice People who believe the same things I believe. Ashlyn and me still Skype once or twice a week and with my sister Natalie and mom I write on Facebook sometimes.
I am planning on visiting them next summer for four weeks, I really cannot wait!! Maybe I won't Forget to post some Pictures of that, too.
But I am also very greatful for everything I have here at home, such as friends and Family and all the happy moments I can enjoy here.
 
Love, Larissa xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment