8/21/2012

1ST DAY OF SCHOOL! Welcome to HS

Hi!
Today was my first day at a real American High School!!! :D I am a sophomore, so my classmates were new, too.
High School time it very.......busy. All in all you have 8 classes ( I have English, Health, French, Algebra, Computer Technology, US History, Dance and Chemistry) but we only have 4 classes per day, so that you have the same classes every second day. Each class takes about 1,5 hrs and between classes you only have 6 minutes to change the room, use the restroom, eat a snack etc!!!! That's not easy. But we get along, because after the 3rd class there's lunch break for about 35 minutes. Schools out at 2.15 :D
You don't meet the same stundents in all your classes unless you don't have the same ones. So I met many many new people, they're all soooo friendly and they really help if you have a problem! ;)
Though it's the first day at school, we have homework :(. But tonight there's gonna be a ....... pool party at school! That's great, isn't it? I mean, not every school organizes a pool party! :D
Tomorrow I'll try to get a locker - yes the lockers you usually only know from TV :D And of course I also try to sign in for some clubs and extracurricular activities.
xoxo
Larissa

No comments:

Post a Comment